Making Faith Conversations Easy
Think of these as recipe cards to help you prepare your Intentional@Home plan. They are designed to give you just one idea you can implement this week to becoming more intentional about faith formation at home.
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing family time activities, mealtime conversation prompts, movie night chat ideas, date night ideas, bedtime prayer and blessings, etc
- Young Children: Parent PictureBedtime Blessing Best Use:As a bedtime prayer activity with young children Nutritional Value:A fun way to share a story and a prayer with your child.
- Adoration Guide for ChildrenBest Use:To help children participate and pray during Eucharistic Adoration.
- Morning OfferingA Prayer to Start your Day Best Use:To help you start your day grounded in prayer. Nutritional Value:Helps you start your day by offering everything you have to Jesus. FocusesContinue reading “Morning Offering”
- Blessing of GrandparentsBest Use:To honor and ask God’s blessing upon a grandparent. Nutritional Value:This blessing from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops may be used at special family visits, holidays, orContinue reading “Blessing of Grandparents”
- A.C.T.S. Prayer GuideA Simple Acronym to Help You Pray Best Use:To guide your personal prayer time or prayer time as a family. Nutritional Value:Helps you pray with confidence and stay focused andContinue reading “A.C.T.S. Prayer Guide”