Making Faith Conversations Easy
Think of these as recipe cards to help you prepare your Intentional@Home plan. They are designed to give you just one idea you can implement this week to becoming more intentional about faith formation at home.
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing family time activities, mealtime conversation prompts, movie night chat ideas, date night ideas, bedtime prayer and blessings, etc
- Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-CenteredBest Use:As a family activity early in the new year. Nutritional Value:Creating memorable teaching moments about the Church’s calendar and making your household calendar Christ-centered.
- Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the HeartBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as you celebrate Christ’s birth and find ways to give gifts that money cannot buy.
- Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 ChristmasBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on your expectations and plans this Christmas. Nutritional Value:Helps you celebrate your favorite holiday memories, identify your expectations for this year and plan for a memorable joy-filled Christmas.
- Mealtime Prompts: Crafting a Vision Statement for Your HouseholdBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on shared family vision. Nutritional Value:Helps you identify and celebrate your family’s values; gives you an opportunity to share your dreams for your family and create a shared vision for the future.
- Singles: Self-Care and Spiritual Growth PlanBest Use:As a prayer guide or a conversation with a friend. Nutritional Value:Helps you plan what activities and time slots to protect during the coming twelve months for building a strong plan for self-care and spiritual growth.