providing a Catholic Christian perspective on common life seasons and challenges
Life Stage Pointers provide a Catholic Christian perspective on common family seasons and challenges along with recommended “going further” resources. We know we can’t have a Focus Area for every possibly variation for every home.
The Life Stage Pointers allow for you to customize intentionality in your home based on the situation, season, or challenge you are currently experiencing. More than a dozen topics are available and more are being added regularly!
- Caring for an Aging Loved OneAll of us know that our parents, spouse and other family members will eventually grow old and face inevitable health challenges. We even understand that sickness and death are part of living in a fallen world. But we are neverContinue reading “Caring for an Aging Loved One”
- The Empty NestAchieving the long-term goal of raising and launching children is one of those milestones in life that can lead to surprising emotions. One day you might feel relieved to catch your breath after such an intense marathon and then theContinue reading “The Empty Nest”
- Launching Young AdultsAfter years of saying, “When I grow up, I’m gonna be…” there comes a point in which your children start going through the steps of actually making it happen. Dr. James Dobson calls ages 16 to 26 the “critical decade”Continue reading “Launching Young Adults”
- Preparing Your Child for Adolescence“Enjoy ‘em now, because they’ll drive you crazy when they’re teenagers!” That’s the warning parents of pre-teens often hear. Obviously, you and your pre-teen are in for a lot of change, but turmoil isn’t inevitable. You have the opportunity –Continue reading “Preparing Your Child for Adolescence”
- Your Child’s Schooling OptionsParents are the gatekeepers and ultimate decision makers for their children. As you evaluate the many schooling options available to your family, reflect on the following questions and apply prayer and Biblical wisdom to your educational choices.
Get in touch
435 High Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902