Inspire faith in the next generation.
Producing and guiding the next generation is a mission that stretches us and pushes us to depend on God like few other things in life, all the while revealing and shaping our larger purpose within God’s plan for humanity.
Building Strong Families
Those blessed with the gift of children are called to inspire and nurture the faith of the next generation as life’s greatest privilege and priority.
Every believing parent hopes his or her child will embrace the faith and grow deep spiritual roots. But studies tell us that over half of those growing up in Christian homes will walk away from Christianity by the time they leave the teen years – never to return.
Too often, parents “outsource” the spiritual formation of their children to the church. And while a good church is very important, God designed the family to be the primary place where faith is nurtured.
Life Stage Pointers & Idea Cards: Parents
Life Stage Pointers provide a Catholic Christian perspective on common family seasons and challenges.
- Parents: Preparing for BabyCongratulations on the exciting stage of life! Whether you’ve recently had a new baby, are counting down to your due date or preparing to adopt, you’ve likely noticed that parenthood isContinue reading “Parents: Preparing for Baby”
- Married: Considering ChildrenEach of us have distinct strengths, passions and experiences that guide what we do in life. Marriage and parenting are a general calling that applies to most people of faith.Continue reading “Married: Considering Children”
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing simple activities you can do in one evening.
- Mealtime Prompts: Reflecting on the PandemicDiscussion guide to help your whole household look back over the past few months Best Use:To guide as a dinner discussion starterContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Reflecting on the Pandemic”
- Older Children: Opening Dialogue with Your TeenBest Use: A “cheat sheet” for a parent trying to open up meaningful communication with a teenager. Nutritional Value: Helps parents pushContinue reading “Older Children: Opening Dialogue with Your Teen”
- Young Children: Creating Impression PointsBest Use: To guide a dessert date with your younger child(ren) in which you will select ways to share faith discussions together.Continue reading “Young Children: Creating Impression Points”
435 High Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902