Inspire faith in the next generation.
Producing and guiding the next generation is a mission that stretches us and pushes us to depend on God like few other things in life, all the while revealing and shaping our larger purpose within God’s plan for humanity.
Building Strong Families
Those blessed with the gift of children are called to inspire and nurture the faith of the next generation as life’s greatest privilege and priority.
Every believing parent hopes his or her child will embrace the faith and grow deep spiritual roots. But studies tell us that over half of those growing up in Christian homes will walk away from Christianity by the time they leave the teen years – never to return.
Too often, parents “outsource” the spiritual formation of their children to the church. And while a good church is very important, God designed the family to be the primary place where faith is nurtured.
Life Stage Pointers & Idea Cards: Parents
Life Stage Pointers provide a Catholic Christian perspective on common family seasons and challenges.
- Managing Family FinancesThe Bible has a lot to say about money and much that is specifically of value for someone trying to be intentional about family relationships. A financial treadmill of workingContinue reading “Managing Family Finances”
- Single ParentOne of life’s greatest blessings and sources of joy is being called somebody’s parent. But if you find yourself raising children alone, you know better than anyone else that parentingContinue reading “Single Parent”
- Parents: Preparing for BabyCongratulations on the exciting stage of life! Whether you’ve recently had a new baby, are counting down to your due date or preparing to adopt, you’ve likely noticed that parenthood isContinue reading “Parents: Preparing for Baby”
- Married: Considering ChildrenEach of us have distinct strengths, passions and experiences that guide what we do in life. Marriage and parenting are a general calling that applies to most people of faith.Continue reading “Married: Considering Children”
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing simple activities you can do in one evening.
- Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-CenteredBest Use:As a family activity early in the new year. Nutritional Value:Creating memorable teaching moments about the Church’s calendar and making yourContinue reading “Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-Centered”
- Christmas@Home: Blessing the Christmas TreeBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Helping connect the traditional Christmas decorations to the birth of Jesus and the reason heContinue reading “Christmas@Home: Blessing the Christmas Tree”
- Christmas@Home: Blessing the Nativity SceneBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Helping connect the traditional Christmas decorations to the birth of Jesus and the reason heContinue reading “Christmas@Home: Blessing the Nativity Scene”
- Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the HeartBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as you celebrate Christ’s birth and find waysContinue reading “Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the Heart”
- Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 ChristmasBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on your expectations and plans this Christmas. Nutritional Value:Helps you celebrate your favorite holidayContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 Christmas”
435 High Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902