can become intentional about their future
Single Young Adults
As an unmarried person, you have distinct opportunities to grow in your faith and to make a substantial contribution to the kingdom. In fact, the season you’re in has the potential to be the most formative period of your life. How can you best honor God in this time?
Life Stage Pointers & Idea Cards: Single Young Adults
Life Stage Pointers provide a Catholic Christian perspective on common family seasons and challenges.
- Managing Family FinancesThe Bible has a lot to say about money and much that is specifically of value for someone trying to be intentional about family relationships. AContinue reading “Managing Family Finances”
- Single: Growing in FaithWhether you’re young or old, single by choice or made single by circumstances beyond your control, the single life can be a place of self-discovery, spiritualContinue reading “Single: Growing in Faith”
- Engaged: Getting Ready for MarriageCongratulations on this wonderful milestone. Few seasons in life are filled with as much joy and anticipation as the time spent preparing to get married. You’veContinue reading “Engaged: Getting Ready for Marriage”
- Single: Hoping to MarryMost of us are called to marriage. It’s the natural design for fulfilling our drive for companionship and sexuality. If you are not called to celibacyContinue reading “Single: Hoping to Marry”
The Idea Cards help you make faith conversations easy by providing simple activities you can do in one evening.
- Mealtime Prompt: The Year of the Lord-Making Your Household Calendar Christ-CenteredBest Use:As a family activity early in the new year. Nutritional Value:Creating memorable teaching moments about the Church’s calendar and making your household calendar Christ-centered.
- Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the HeartBest Use:As a Christmas family activity. Nutritional Value:Focusing on the true meaning of Christmas as you celebrate Christ’s birth and find ways to give giftsContinue reading “Holidays: Christmas Gifts from the Heart”
- Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 ChristmasBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on your expectations and plans this Christmas. Nutritional Value:Helps you celebrate your favorite holiday memories, identify yourContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Planning Your 2020 Christmas”
- Mealtime Prompts: Crafting a Vision Statement for Your HouseholdBest Use:To guide a discussion with your household on shared family vision. Nutritional Value:Helps you identify and celebrate your family’s values; gives you an opportunityContinue reading “Mealtime Prompts: Crafting a Vision Statement for Your Household”
- Singles: Self-Care and Spiritual Growth PlanBest Use:As a prayer guide or a conversation with a friend. Nutritional Value:Helps you plan what activities and time slots to protect during the comingContinue reading “Singles: Self-Care and Spiritual Growth Plan”